UML Sculptor is a UML diagram editor. This early version has limitations and some known bugs (and some
unknown bugs :-). It can be used to edit small UML diagrams and we hope that
it will evolve into a more powerful and useful application.
You can see some screenshots of the current version on the screenshots
To see what's in plans for UML Sculptor in the future, check out the Revision Plan. You are welcome to add your suggestions for features on the feature
- edit UML class diagrams
- classifiers (classes, interfaces with stereotypes)
- relationships (generalization, realization, associations,
- EMF clipboard export
- print/print preview
- intuitive visual editing
Some limitations of the current version:
- support only UML class diagrams
- doesn't have Undo/Redo
- poor printing support (but you can use EMF clipboard transfer)
- some UI elements are not functional
Please report bugs, and contact us if you have suggestions/ideas! UML Sculptor is under
GPL and if you want to contribute you are welcome!
Sasa Djolic and Leonard Mosescu.